Impromptu Gyrobot Visit - Wed 19th June 2013

Gyrobot

Jun 15, 2013, 10:54:58 AM6/15/13
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
The Gyrobot (a Robot Wars entry from Swindon) is being donated this Wednesday 19th June for the Museum of Computing's Robots Revealed exhibition. I am sure it may generated a bit of interest from fellow hackspace members, therefor consider this Wednesday an open session for discussion, questions and general chit chat. Unfortunately it will be too heavy to bring down the stairs unless there is a secret underground Batcave entrance from street level, so anyone who is remotely interested can mull around upstairs and listen to me rambling on.

Hope to see you there.
Steve.

Gyrobot

Jun 15, 2013, 10:59:24 AM6/15/13