Interactive Art - Creative Computing - Didcot

Jenny van der Puil

Oct 23, 2014, 12:00:12 PM10/23/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com

Hey there,

I met a couple of the Swindon Hackspace guys at Oggcamp 2014 where I mentioned that I’m running Creative Computing clubs for teenagers in the Oxfordshire region.

We have one happening in Didcot at the end of November which I now realize is quite close to Swindon – well particularly by train. You can check it out here http://www.scienceoxford.com/live/whats-on-so-family/creative-computing-interactive-art-club

I remember Damian was toying with the idea of starting his own computing club. So I thought Damian and any other Swindon hackers might like to come check out this club and/or help out.

Sure let me know if you’d like to come along,

Best,

Jenny

Damian Axford

Oct 23, 2014, 12:29:24 PM10/23/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
hey

Sounds good, but can't make the Nov date -  from the website it looked like the next one is around Feb?  would be great to pop along to that and see how it runs - happy to help out as well and/or bring cool stuff to show/play with

thanks