Dareway mobile robot

Damian Axford

Nov 6, 2014, 12:40:15 PM11/6/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
I dug out and stripped down an old Dareway toy (kiddie Segway wannabe)...  I think it'll make a good base for a big-ish mobile robot:

perhaps it might be a good starting point for a giant LogoBot, we could build it as a follow-on group project after the little logoBots are finished...  it's certainly big enough to carry a bunch of little ones on it's back!

Other random ideas:
  • turn into a Dalek
  • or an R2D2
  • or any other sci fi robot knock-off
  • Make a cheap telepresence robot
  • Make a robot lawnmower

jmeosbn .

Nov 6, 2014, 12:46:45 PM11/6/14
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
it's certainly big enough to carry a bunch of little ones on it's back!

Do it.... doooo it..... Do IT!!!

Jamie Osborne

Gyrobot

Nov 12, 2014, 8:54:44 AM11/12/14