Third Anniversary Arrangements

jmeosbn

May 27, 2015, 4:54:31 PM5/27/15
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Hackers,

The first Wednesday in June is our yearly anniversary, so we should probably decide what to do fairly quickly..

Our default plan would be The Beehive (Eastcott Hill) in place of the weekly meeting - if this is to be the case then we need to make it known quickly. Alternatives are another location - such as the Sir Daniel Arms or the Gluepot - or another day (which would leave the hackspace meeting intact).

Jamie

Gyrobot

May 28, 2015, 2:20:48 AM5/28/15
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com

Sounds good to me, Beehive is close and has good beers (at least for me;-)

I am up for Wednesday 4th June, ie next week. Wow 3 years young already.

Alternatively I could make it either Monday, Tuesday or Thursday.

Steve.

Robert Longbottom

May 28, 2015, 5:02:16 PM5/28/15
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com
I can do next Wednesday as well, dont really mind where.  Shall we meet as usual at the Museum at 6:30, aim to walk over at 6:45 to catch anyone who may not see this but turns up anyway and maybe leave a note on the door.

Rob.

jmeosbn .

May 29, 2015, 7:20:07 AM5/29/15
to swindon-...@googlegroups.com