Re: [SLN] Digest for swiftslocalnetwork@googlegroups.com - 7 updates in 6 topics

Banstead Swifts

Jun 21, 2024, 6:14:40 AM (8 days ago) Jun 21
to swiftsloc...@googlegroups.com

Hello Helen

We are meeting at 11.30-11.45 at the junction of Upper Brook Street and Park Lane. This is beside where we will join the RSPB in a SLN swift bloc at 11.45am in 'K'. Please see attached screenshot.

Kindest
Annie

On Wed, 19 Jun 2024, 20:55 , <swiftsloc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
"Jon and Camilla Barlow" <bar...@virtuallyhome.co.uk>: Jun 19 07:10PM +0100

Great news - Action for Swifts, SLN and Vistry are now working together!

The Vistry Group operates across 27 regions and builds houses under the
banners of : Bovis Homes, Linden Homes, and Countryside Homes.

As from October this year, new Vistry sites are aiming for a ratio of one
integral brick per dwelling. We are providing the information and advice
Vistry's needs for its intranet, a resource which will be used by their 27
regional offices. We are also in the process of matching each Vistry
regional office with an SLN group. In return Vistry has given us a small
funding pot for local projects. We will be in touch again with more details
as the partnership develops.

In the meantime if you have any queries regarding Vistry developments in
your area please contact one of the below:

* Camilla - bar...@virtuallyhome.co.uk
<mailto:bar...@virtuallyhome.co.uk>
* Becky - be...@actionforswifts.com
<mailto:be...@actionforswifts.com>
* Peta - peta...@btinternet.com
<mailto:peta...@btinternet.com>

Kind regards

Camilla Barlow

Swift Local Network Planning Group
Louise at Bolton and Bury Swifts <super...@outlook.com>: Jun 19 01:40PM

That's brilliant Edward, glad you are seeing so many London Swifts!

Hope you get then in your boxes soon.

Best Wishes Louise

Watch our livestream!
https://www.youtube.com/live/n6ZSjt9POdk?si=6tpKE2wZYizTyJAO