Trieste Conference Photos

Sarah Roberts

Jun 30, 2024, 2:20:22 PM (3 days ago) Jun 30
to swiftsloc...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

For Trieste conference goers I was wondering how we could best share and disseminate photos and information? How have people shared photos before? I can create a private online facebook group for people to join and upload photos but I didn’t know if there was an easier or more conventionally used method? I don’t have any of the last night conference dinner but have quite a few photo snaps of presentations being given, if somewhat grainy.

I understand there will eventually be some powerpoints shared from event organisers - a big thank you to them once again.

Thoughts, answers and suggestions welcome!

Sarah Roberts
North Wiltshire Swifts

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Tanya Hoare

Jul 2, 2024, 3:29:05 PM (12 hours ago) Jul 2
to swiftsloc...@googlegroups.com
hi sarah- I have quite a lot of photos of the Trieste conference dinner, but sorry, can't suggest a way of best sharing them. I haven't been contacted about sharing speakers powerpoints or publishing proceedings.
regards
Tanya & Edmund
ta.h...@btinternet.com
(1) Sedbergh Community Swifts | Facebook

Member of national SLN Planning Group