UK SAW2024 Update No. 11 at 26 June

Nick Brown

Jun 26, 2024, 3:16:11 PM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to swiftsloc...@googlegroups.com

Hi: with several last minute events just arriving in my inbox (and very welcome they are too) we now have over 80 organised across the UK!
So a massive thanks to everyone involved.

Check them out at SAW 2024 events - Google Docs.

Late comer entries are in red for the time being so that they are easy for Jamie at RSPB to spot when he does a final update.

Two new events (in NW Derbyshire) came with the excellent promotional posters the organisers have made and I attach one of them FYI.

Nick

UK SAW 2024 Coordinator

Hayfield SAW event Poster.jpg