swiftriver installation 404 login page not found error

project...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2014, 10:47:03 AM8/18/14
to swift...@googlegroups.com
Hai ,
 i need urgent help to setup swiftriver .
I did  all the steps described in the  following page
but it shows the 404 error  when i tried to load swiftriver ui client
i have done all the fixes discribed in the guide :

If you get a "Not Found" response when the system redirects you to /login, maybe mod_rewrite is getting in the way. If that's the case:

  • Check that mod_rewrite is installed and enabled. (run a2enmod rewrite in case it isn't)
  • Make sure you have AllowOverride All (as opposed to None) for your directory on the apache conf file (restart Apache after that!)

but no effect.
i have
*tomcat7
*solr 4.2
*open jdk7
etc..
Some one please help me to resolve this problem

0x620x...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2014, 8:29:37 AM9/25/14
to swift...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Just wondering if you fixed your error ?
I'm also trying to build Swiftriver on a ubuntu machine and getting a similar error after installing the API.