Using swiftriver

nahuel.an...@openedition.org

Mar 14, 2013, 6:36:36 AM3/14/13
to swift...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I just installed swiftriver from git sources on my own server, it had no problem unless two:
  * Exception of Mail_Mime PEAR class that use "=&" déclaration that is
no more supported in PHP
  * When I run the crawler I have a MySQL issue:
ErrorException [ 2 ]: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set ~
MODPATH/database/classes/Kohana/Database/MySQL.php [ 186 ]
This second error make the river is not updated and have no content.
Do you have any idea to fix this second one ? Thanks,
Bests.

Nahuel ANGELINETTI

Apr 10, 2013, 5:00:14 AM4/10/13
to swift...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I didn't have any answer about my problem, does anyone have an idea?

bests,

Le 14/03/2013 11:36, nahuel.an...@openedition.org a �crit :
> Hi,
>
> I just installed swiftriver from git sources on my own server, it had no problem unless two:
> * Exception of Mail_Mime PEAR class that use "=&" d�claration that is
> no more supported in PHP
> * When I run the crawler I have a MySQL issue:
> ErrorException [ 2 ]: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set ~
> MODPATH/database/classes/Kohana/Database/MySQL.php [ 186 ]
> This second error make the river is not updated and have no content.
>
> Do you have any idea to fix this second one ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bests.
> --

Nahuel ANGELINETTI

Emmanuel Kala

Apr 16, 2013, 11:26:42 PM4/16/13
to swift...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nahuel,

What's the error message in the logs? The logs for the current date can be found at: application/logs/<year>/<month>/<day-of-week>.php

Regarding Mail_Mime, which version are you running?

Apologies for the delayed response.

Nahuel ANGELINETTI

Apr 17, 2013, 2:08:10 AM4/17/13
to swift...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

thank for you answer,

In the log file I have lines like this:
2013-04-17 06:03:52 --- DEBUG: REQUEST: http://search.twitter.com/search.json?page=23&max_id=324402671576576000&q=%23cahuzac-filter%3Aretweets in /var/www/SwiftRiver/plugins/twitter/classes/Swiftriver/Crawler/Twitter.php:98
I got the error "Unable to save result set" during the crawler process.

Then, I use the version of Mail_Mime installed from PEAR, so the latest stable.

bests,