error while setting up swiftriver

project...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2014, 1:05:11 PM8/15/14
to swift...@googlegroups.com
I am new to MVC ,and SwiftRiver
When i tried to install SwiftRiver in my local host(XAMPP in ubuntu) it shows errors like this

Fatal error: Call to a member function add() on a non-object in /opt/lampp/htdocs/SwiftRiver/application/classes/Kohana/Exception.php on line 28

Ahmed Mohamed Maawy

Aug 15, 2014, 1:54:09 PM8/15/14
to swift...@googlegroups.com
Inconsistent version of Kohana? Not sure

Ahmed Maawy
Shaper - Global Shapers
Ambassador - Open Knowledge
CTO, D8A, Appfrica Labs
(KE) +254 714 960 627
Skype: ultimateprogramer

www.globalshapers.org
www.okfn.org
www.d8a.com
www.appfrica.com
www.apps4africa.org

project...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2014, 12:22:05 AM8/16/14
to swift...@googlegroups.com
Hai Mr.
Ahmed Maawy
First thanks for replaying .
I am not sure about the kohana version  but i just downloaded the swiftriver from gihub today. please help .
Is there any stabel  version of swiftriver is available ?