Weekly: Community Dev Call, Security, Data

Heather Leson

Jun 13, 2013, 2:21:47 PM6/13/13
to devel...@list.ushahidi.com, swift...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks, Happy June

The next Ushahidi community call is Monday June 17th. We'll be asking folks for input on how to open up our development more. Plus, share product updates.
http://www.meetup.com/Ushahidi-Community/events/123029262/

I've been reading up on Privacy by Design. As we build 3.0, thinking about how to make our software more secure and protect the amazing people who use it.  http://www.meetup.com/Ushahidi-Community/events/123029262/

Security - Robbie and I are investigating pricing a Security Audit. If is a topic that excites you, please contact me.

More in the Weekly
We held a Data ethics chat with our friends from engine room and ihub research. The video is in the post:
http://blog.ushahidi.com/2013/06/12/weekly-iran-voices-data-ethics-crowdmap-topics/

Heather

--
Heather Leson