Problem with Installing SwiftRiver using MAMP

ME

Sep 25, 2013, 2:37:47 PM9/25/13
to swift...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

Wondering if anyone can help me with this issue.

I installed SwiftRiver from the git rep (https://github.com/ushahidi/SwiftRiver) on my mac and put it into the htdocs folder of my MAMP (Version 2.1.3). I went through the README.md and did all the changes. The database is fine and has the tables. I installed Kohana from git (http://kohanaframework.org/) and it passed the tests. Then I copy its modules folder into my modules folder in SwiftRiver.
I got SwiftRiver-API from git (https://github.com/ushahidi/SwiftRiver-API), and follow the steps for configuring sorl from wiki (https://wiki.ushahidi.com/display/WIKI/Installing+SwiftRiver). I put the solr forlder in htdocs folder. Not really sure if it is right though.

But when I open http://localhost:8888/SwiftRiver/ I get this error "The requested URL /login was not found on this server.". And the apache_error.log shows: "File does not exist: /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/login, referer: http://localhost:8888/"

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
ME