Duro User Interface

art etter

Jul 31, 2019, 6:02:34 PM7/31/19
to swiftnav-discuss
I'm new to using GNSS RTK in a farming application, but do have experience with triimble GNSS RTK systems for surveying and construction applications.

I have an interest in the Duro Inertial but was curious about what other folks are using for the user interface.  Some of my farm equipment is open cab so a laptop wouldn't work out well.  The Duro would be used primarily for the placement row crops and mulch, then subsequent weeding with a cultivator.  Reproducing the same tractor path continuously would be important so crops aren't accidentally damaged by driving off 'track'.  Thanks in advance for the advice.