mail not coming thorugh

Anne Ogborn

Jan 19, 2019, 2:40:47 AM1/19/19
to Jan Wielemaker, SWI-Prolog Mailing List
Not sure why, but email to the list not appearing.

Sent this earlier:

doing some termerized html and want to do

a(href(location_by_id(login(resend/User))), \local('Resend activation email'))]).

Ooops, location_by_id seems unknown. it's red and reports no_location_for_id -

Now note that it also is putting quotes around a UUID
Should these route variables be urlencoded?

Boris Vassilev

Jan 19, 2019, 2:47:06 AM1/19/19
to SWI-Prolog Mailing List
I don't know about the list but I got the previous and this email as well.