Linking files

Casey Teeters

Feb 3, 2015, 1:47:27 AM2/3/15
to swi-p...@googlegroups.com
Ok, so this is for a school assignment. I have a program that schedules tasks to people based on their abilities and how much time they have. I have the actual scheduling algorithm in schedule.pl and the database of people and tasks in taskdb1.pl.  What was never explained is how to have schedule.pl be able to read the information in taskdb1.pl. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Jan Wielemaker

Feb 3, 2015, 7:24:24 AM2/3/15
to Casey Teeters, swi-p...@googlegroups.com
Just load both files and they can call each other's predicates. Works
fine as long as as you do not define a predicate with the same name and
number of arguments (arity) in both files. If you do, you get an error
and lesson II applies and you need to ask again :-)

Enjoy --- Jan