Is it possibly to do any Bayesian inferencing with Swi-Prolog?

Pasi Xyy

Jan 14, 2018, 1:20:35 PM1/14/18
to SWI-Prolog
Hello Forum

I am looking for some simple software for a beginner. When I searched the net, I found a AutoBayes from Nasa, it uses Swi-Prolog.

Do you have any experience with AutoBayes??

Thanks.

Jan Wielemaker

Jan 15, 2018, 4:13:28 AM1/15/18
to Pasi Xyy, SWI-Prolog
On 14/01/18 19:20, Pasi Xyy wrote:
> Hello Forum
>
> I am looking for some simple software for a beginner. When I searched
> the net, I found a AutoBayes
> <https://ti.arc.nasa.gov/opensource/projects/autobayes/> from Nasa, it
> uses Swi-Prolog.
>
> Do you have any experience with AutoBayes??

No. You might also have a look at http://cplint.ml.unife.it/
This SWISh instance has a lot of machine learning stuff, most of which
is also available as SWI-Prolog packs for local installation.

Cheers --- Jan

P.s. Fabrizio: the site seems down :(