Grammar induction in Prolog

is duplicateview conversation

Stassa Patsantzis

Jun 8, 2015, 7:26:16 AM6/8/15
to swi-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi list,

I'm looking for any resources on grammar induction (a.k.a. grammatical inference) in Prolog. I'm interested both in deriving grammar rules and their probabilities (I'm not only interested in stochastic grammars). Algorithm implementations, papers, books, websites- anything anyone might have in mind, it might be useful.

Also any related work, like chunkers or POS taggers might be helpful also.

I've been looking around and I've found quite a few resources on NLP in general, but not that much on grammar induction specifically. For reference I've searched the mailing list archives on gmane and looked at the most common textbooks (Pereira & Schreiber, Covington, Gazdar & Mellish etc) and also had a look at PRISM and Problog, so I'm looking for something beyond those sources.

Kind regards,
Stassa
This conversation is locked