coaching app/structure

Chip Nowacek

Mar 29, 2018, 3:49:03 PM3/29/18
to SWI-Prolog
Hi. New here. Please let me know if/when I breach protocol.

While my formal training is in IT (DB architect and admin mostly), I'm now a coach hoping to capture and reason about client data. A structure/app that would allow me to capture my questions, client responses, and consider what to ask next would be helpful. I have played around with OWL and reasoners and it's unclear how to do what I want with those tools. Given where my head is currently, I'm just going to start authoring rules and facts, figuring out what Prolog can and can't do and how to articulate my stuff as I go.

Any thoughts, guidance, templates or other resources?

Thank you very much.