CLP(B): New publication about SWI-Prolog

Markus Triska

Mar 6, 2016, 6:11:37 PM3/6/16
to SWI-Prolog
Hi all,

the system description of The Boolean Constraint Solver of SWI-Prolog is now available from:

The BibTeX file is at:

I am publishing about SWI-Prolog in the hope to increase its visibility in the CP community, and in order to attract more users and researchers to a free Prolog system.

With CLP(B), my intermediate goal is to provide everything that is necessary to port cTI to SWI-Prolog. My ultimate goal is to enable a port of GUPU to a free Prolog system.

Check out CLP(B) sample programs to get an idea of its scope:

The library documentation is available at:

All the best!
Markus

Wouter Beek

Mar 8, 2016, 4:27:21 AM3/8/16
to Markus Triska, SWI-Prolog
Dear Markus,

Thank you for this publication.  What is the venue where this was published?

---
​Cheers​
,
Wouter.

WWW: wouterbeek.com
Tel: +31647674624

Boris Vassilev

Mar 8, 2016, 4:32:16 AM3/8/16
to SWI-Prolog
Chapter

Functional and Logic Programming

Volume 9613 of the series Lecture Notes in Computer Science pp 45-61

There's a DOI in the footnote on the first page, this is the link:

http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-319-29604-3_4

Currently in the EET time zone: This is UTC +2:00

Markus Triska

Mar 8, 2016, 9:31:41 PM3/8/16
to SWI-Prolog
Dear Wouter, Boris,

yes, that's the one!

Here is the link to the conference, Symposium on Functional and Logic Programming 2016:

The CLP(FD) system description was also published at this venue, in 2012.

FLOPS is a great venue for system descriptions, which are explicitly invited in the call for papers.

All the best,
Markus