JPL, Problems running Family and FamilyMT

Ben Engbers

Feb 21, 2017, 7:17:40 PM2/21/17
to SWI-Prolog
I just updated to the last version of swipl (7.5.1-17-g2eecd99-DIRTY). Compiling failed on the jpl-package (exactly the one I needed).

After removing my CLASSPATH which referenced to jpl.jar from version 7.3.33, building succeeded without further problems.

Nearly all the examplesin jpl/examples/java run. Only exceptions are Family and FamilyMT which both abort with the message "Error: Could not find or load main class Family".

How can I debug the files?

Ben
PS. I upgraded swipl because I didn' t succeed in installing jpl in Eclipse. I added jpl.jar to the environment but Eclipse keeps complaining that it can' t find jpl in the path.
Did anyone succeed in configuring Eclipse to use jpl?

Ben