DEC-10 Prolog binary or source available?

Elena Pereira

Dec 13, 2018, 9:12:40 PM12/13/18
to SWI-Prolog
Hi all,

My dad worked with DEC-10 Prolog in the late 70s and I'm trying to find a source or binary so I can run Prolog on a TOPS10 emulator. I know this is a long stretch, but I'd thought I'd see if anyone here might have a lead.

Elena Pereira

Jan Wielemaker

Dec 14, 2018, 2:56:50 AM12/14/18
to Elena Pereira, SWI-Prolog
Hi Elena,

Nice. There are plenty copies of the DEC10 Prolog libraries still
floating around. The binaries is a different thing :( Did you try to
contact the AI department in Edinburgh?

Good luck!

--- Jan

Elena Pereira

Dec 19, 2018, 9:54:26 AM12/19/18
to SWI-Prolog
The libraries I've found, of course, from your repository on Github, Jan. :)

I'm looking specifically for the source or binaries for the DEC10 Prolog interpreter and/or compiler, I should have made that clear. I have not contacted the AI department at Edinburgh, but that is a great suggestion considering how hard these files seem to be to find!

On 14/12/2018 03:12, Elena Pereira wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My dad worked with DEC-10 Prolog in the late 70s and I'm trying to find
> a source or binary so I can run Prolog on a TOPS10 emulator. I know this
> is a long stretch, but I'd thought I'd see if anyone here might have a lead.
>
> Elena Pereira

Elena Pereira

Dec 21, 2018, 11:57:05 AM12/21/18
to SWI-Prolog
I have found a binary for the DEC10 prolog interpreter! The binary was given to me privately, however, so if anyone would like a copy I have to check with the person who gave it to me.