Help with SWI-prolog xpce

Filipe Santos

Feb 26, 2016, 6:40:45 AM2/26/16
to SWI-Prolog, Filipe Santos

Dear users of SWI-prolog fórum,

I am developing a graphical application using SWI-prolog and xpce. The application crashes and I am not able to find out the reason. Could you be so kind and give me a clue based on the attached picture reporting the error?

Thank you very much for your precious time.

Best regards,

Filipe Santos

error image.png

Jan Wielemaker

Feb 26, 2016, 7:43:06 AM2/26/16
to Filipe Santos, SWI-Prolog
On 02/26/2016 12:40 PM, Filipe Santos wrote:
> Dear users of SWI-prolog fórum,
>
> I am developing a graphical application using SWI-prolog and xpce. The
> application crashes and I am not able to find out the reason. Could you
> be so kind and give me a clue based on the attached picture reporting
> the error?

Possibly something wrong with the image you try to scale. Can it
display this image unscaled? If you want this fixed, make a small
program to reproduce it. Probably this can be a rather small program
in this case.

--- Jan

P.s. Note that xpce is more or less end-of-life. It will probably
be maintained at not-so-high priority for a long time. The
alternative is either the gObject binding by Keri Harris or
web-based guis.