August Weekday Hike!

Heather Bayles - South Waterfront Community Relations

Jul 28, 2011, 5:06:10 PM7/28/11
to South Waterfront Walks There
Get out of your condo on the third Tuesday of August and go for a fun
hike with your neighbors and South Waterfront Community Relations
(Pete and I will be leading this hike).

We will meet on Tuesday, August 16, 11:00 am at the South Waterfront
Community Relations Townhome in Atwater Place, 0841 SW Gaines Street,
Unit 115, Portland, OR.

After riding the Portland Aerial Tram to the upper tram terminal at
OHSU (tram passes will be provided), we will connect with the Marquam
Nature Park trail system and hike about an hour loop through lovely,
quiet, shaded woodlands. You will be able to chart our progress on
your own copy of the Marquam Nature Park Trail Map.

If you’ve worked up an appetite on the way back, stop off at one of
OHSU Farmers Market’s delicious lunch vendors before gliding back down
the hill to the South Waterfront. Lunch vendors include fresh
Mexican, Middle Eastern, and Thai cuisine, BBQ, a crepe stand, and
wood-fired pizza, among others.

Please wear sturdy walking shoes, dress in comfortable layers, and
bring drinking water and a walking stick if you like. This is a
moderate hike, which includes uneven ground and hilly terrain.

Hope to see you on the 16th!

Heather Bayles
Community Relations Manager
South Waterfront Community Relations/Transportation Management
Association
P: 503.972.3289 | hea...@southwaterfront.com
0841 SW Gaines Street, Suite 115 | Portland, OR 97239

Sybilla Cook

Jul 28, 2011, 6:44:04 PM7/28/11
to swfwal...@googlegroups.com
sorry--I’ll be away. Nice idea. Do it again...Sybilla
--
Sybilla A. Cook
3550 SW Bond Avenue, #905

Landline: 503-688-6754     Cell: 541-673-0504
Blogs:www.sybillacook.blogspot.com/
              biographywriting.blogspot.com

Heather Bayles - South Waterfront Community Relations

Aug 15, 2011, 9:18:01 PM8/15/11
to South Waterfront Walks There
Don't forget - tomorrow is the August Weekday Walk. We will meet at
11:00 am on Tuesday morning at the South Waterfront Community
Relations Townhome in Atwater Place, Suite 115. We'll ride the tram
up to OHSU (tram passes will be provided) and then do a loop hike in
the Marquam Nature Park. The hike itself should take around 45
minutes and includes hilly terrain and uneven footing, as well as a
very small portion of single-file walking along a road that has no
shoulder. Please keep these things in mind for the hike tomorrow.

After the hike we will stop at the OHSU Farmers Market for lunch and
make our way back to the South Waterfront at our own paces.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Heather Bayles
Community Relations Manager
South Waterfront Community Relations
P: 503.972.3289 | hea...@southwaterfront.com
0841 SW Gaines Street, Suite 115 | Portland, OR 97239

On Jul 28, 2:06 pm, Heather Bayles - South Waterfront Community
> P: 503.972.3289 | heat...@southwaterfront.com

Ronnie Rudolph

Aug 16, 2011, 12:55:04 PM8/16/11
to swfwal...@googlegroups.com
Great plan, only sorry to have worker coming and must be here for direction.

Next time,
Ronnie