Saturday, April 30th Walk!

Heather Bayles - South Waterfront Community Relations

Apr 25, 2011, 6:32:52 PM4/25/11
to South Waterfront Walks There
Hi Walkers!

It sounds like we did get a few walkers together last Saturday for the
first walk on April 23rd. Unfortunately, it also sounds like word did
not get out to all walkers that I would not be present at the walk so
there may have been a bit of confusion.

If you know a fellow walker that wants to go on these walks, please
encourage them to sign up for this Google Group to receive updates, as
we do not want to bombard everyone in the community's inboxes with
messages about walking unless we know they are interested.

This Saturday I plan to be outside the South Waterfront Community
Relations Townhome (Atwater #115) at 10:00 am, rain or shine. We'll
plan to do the same walk, out and back, to Willamette Park along the
Willamette Greenway to familiarize our group with this walk.

Please post with any of your questions or walking experiences!

Heather Bayles
Community Relations Manager
South Waterfront Community Relations/Transportation Management
Association
P: 503.972.3289
0841 SW Gaines Street, Suite 115 | Portland, OR 97239
http://www.southwaterfront.com