swfupload_loaded_handler Event Handler triggered Only once in IE

Nandakishore Sharma

Sep 12, 2013, 10:13:56 AM9/12/13
to swfu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In  webpage I have a button which opens a bootstrap dialog. This dialog has the upload button.

I am using swfupload via jquery-asynupload plugin.

This plugin has a span _completeMessage to display message to the user.

In Chrome and Firefox each time I click on the upload button on the webpage, the dialog is displayed and the swfupload_loaded_handler handler is called and I clear the old message.

In IE 10 however, swfupload_loaded_handler (which is triggered by the flashReady function of swfupload) is called only once.

What could be going wrong in IE.

I am using jQuery 2.0.3, swfupload 2.2.0 and jquery-asyncUoload-0.1

Thanks,
Nandu

Jing Ye

Aug 28, 2014, 12:53:33 AM8/28/14
to swfu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have this problem too,did you have reslove the problem? Can you help me?

在 2013年9月12日星期四UTC+8下午10时13分56秒,Nandakishore Sharma写道: