Long Running Upload Script

Stephen

Jun 5, 2013, 10:34:57 PM6/5/13
to swfu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm trying to fix a site that's using SWFUpload v2.2.0. Apparently people were able to upload up to 500MB files until sometime last year, and now I'm supposed to figure out why it's not working anymore. When a file over 100MB is being uploaded, the SWFUpload will try a few times each time creating a smaller file (A portion of the full file) in the directory each time. It normally takes a couple of minute before the system restarts and tries uploading again. Eventually the system will stop working due to a session timeout. The best answer I can find to this is that there's an issue with the upload running for a longer period of time. Has anyone else run into this? And if so, what are my options to fixing this?

SWFUpload was added to a site using ASP VBScript. The hosting file upload limit has been increased to 500MB and the script timeout increased to 10 minutes, so neither of those have been an issue.

Thanks

Stephen

Jun 5, 2013, 10:36:15 PM6/5/13
to swfu...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to add one thing. When the system errors out, it gives me an error code of #2038.