Alt Content (photo) flashes upon load

Dave

Apr 1, 2013, 6:10:05 PM4/1/13
to swfo...@googlegroups.com
I have two pages, one with audio only as the flash content and the other as video from a flash video server. I set up the flash server first and it behaves as expected, the other which I thought would be easier is not so good. Can anyone take a look?

Good Implementation: http://uas.alaska.edu/arts_sciences/humanities/programs/alaska-languages/cuped/video-conv/76/index-swfobject.html
Alt Content Flashes: http://uas.alaska.edu/arts_sciences/humanities/programs/alaska-languages/cuped/audio-conv/GrebeCUPED/index-swfobject.html

Thanks for any direction one might give!

Aran Rhee

Apr 1, 2013, 6:20:10 PM4/1/13
to swfo...@googlegroups.com
Seems like you are using both the Flow player embed AND swfobject embed methods on the page for the same swf/DOM element. You also seem to have 2 versions of the flow embed js files too (one minified, one now, and different versions)

You need to choose 1 method and stick with that. Obviously this list can only help with SWFObject :)

Cheers,
Aran