Re: [SWFObject] does not work with Firefox PC but does work with every other browser including Firefox OSX

Sam Sherlock

Aug 21, 2012, 4:19:00 AM8/21/12
to swfo...@googlegroups.com
Can you post a link or sample code?

thx - S

On 20 August 2012 16:33, Ryan Hollingsworth <hollingsw...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been banging my head against the keyboard for a while now and thought i'd reach out here and see if anyone else is having a similar issue..

I'm using SWFO 2.2 to embed two objects on my page dynamically. I'm using another js file for a flip-book presentation. I am presently using both in their full js versions as the min versions were having variable conflicts in some browsers.

As it is presently, I have full functionality (some IE styling issues) in all browsers with one exception: firefox (latest version) on PC. On PC, the swfObjects do not show up at all, the the flash contend does not show up; in addition, the backup content does not show up either. Essentially, on PC using Firefox, the swfObject code is not working at all.

One caveat, if I load the page specifically everything works fine. How this project works is I have dynamically created pages. If I load a page specifically the SWFObject works as designed. However, when working in conjunction with the other js used for the flip-book the SWFObjects do not work., but only on the PC version of Firefox.

Any one have any thoughts? I am fresh out of them! Thanks!