problem with callback function when flashblock plug-in is in use

David Smith

Oct 2, 2012, 6:48:46 PM10/2/12
to swfo...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to synchronize a gif animation w/ flash music play so I need the callback function NOT to trigger if the flash load gets blocked by flashblock. Anyone know how to work around this problem?

Aran Rhee

Oct 3, 2012, 11:17:46 AM10/3/12
to swfo...@googlegroups.com
There is no way for SWFObject / js to know if the Flash file has been blocked by adblock, as adblock runs independently after the page is rendered and does not communicate back to ther page. There is no work-around known.