Re: [SWFObject] Flash and Google+

Aran Rhee

Aug 24, 2012, 2:52:19 PM8/24/12
to swfo...@googlegroups.com
There are a bunch of issues with this page and its use of SWFObject

1) You have 4 swfs being embedded on the page, but only 2 are using swfobject. You should use a standardized method for all swfs to be placed on the page
2) You are calling your swfobject.registerObject()methods at the very end of you page / outside of the closing HTML tag! They should be called within the <head> portion of the page.
3) you have multiple body / html tags on your page

other issues on the page are outside of the scope of this list....

In regards to your G+ button, you'd need to post a version of the page with the G+ button in place showing the error before anyone could begin to help you. I'd get the 1-3 listed above fixed first though....

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 6:08 AM, Riad Eden <riad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have a Flash object on my website and i want to add the Google+ icone on that same page but there is conflict ( the GG+ script ? )that makes my flash disappear...
Any suggestion to sort out this ?
Here is the home page :
http://www.riadeden-marrakech.com
Thanks for your support ;-)