swffit need contributors!

Miller Medeiros

Jun 2, 2011, 10:06:59 PM6/2/11
to swf...@googlegroups.com
so, as many people may realized the latest version of swffit was released at the beginning of 2010 and it doesn't seem that the next release will come anytime soon without external help... I'm not developing flash websites lately and been very busy at my work and coding some other projects.

the project is on GitHub ( https://github.com/millermedeiros/swffit ) please fork it and ask for pull requests if you find solutions for any issue: http://code.google.com/p/swffit/issues/list

if we start having contributors I will move http://swffit.millermedeiros.com/ to it's own domain http://www.swffit.com and create a gh-pages branch so the community can update it and improve it. We should also move the issues list to github and close the google code project.

thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Miller Medeiros | blog.millermedeiros.com