Swifft 2.3.3

Sahar Tousi

Aug 30, 2011, 12:59:06 PM8/30/11
to SWFFit
Hi ppl

Just download swifft 2.3.3 and it seems that i should have done
something wrong in installing it. it suppose to make my flash movie
fits the screen if it has smaller or bigger size.

could some one tell me what dose the below text mean?

"Include the swffit.js Javascript file, then just call one simple
javascript function.

<script type="text/javascript" src="swffit.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
swffit.fit("my_flash", 1000, 590);
//-->
</script>

What i did after reading this was to upload swifft.js into root
directory and copy the code above first into head section it didn't
worked and then into body section of html and it didn't work again. I
am wondering if I had the installation process wrong and that's why i
am seeking your advise.

Thank you

Miller Medeiros

Aug 30, 2011, 2:11:21 PM8/30/11
to swf...@googlegroups.com
easiest way is to edit the example files that comes with swffit.

Sahar Tousi

Aug 30, 2011, 3:10:51 PM8/30/11
to SWFFit
Thank you. Which one do you recommend?? the example files are based on
different possibilities.