?? I'm running MX 2004. (yeah, I know I need to update)

1 view

topo

Mar 18, 2011, 12:39:11 AM3/18/11
to SWFFit
Okay, Here is my problem.

I can't open any of the example files because I'm running MX 2004.
(yeah, I know I need to update)

Okay I've been using swf object for some time, but I just came across
this swf fit and swf address recently.
and wow this is cool.

But I can't seem to figure either out.

This post is focused on Swf Fit for now, so I'd like to use it with a
site I've been running that uses noscale already. What I can't figure
is where to go from here, I basically have it

Stage.scaleMode = "noScale";
Stage.align = "TL";

and I have sutff centered and top left, etc. I'd actually like for my
swf to feel the screen, if possible have listeners sit at bottom and
top with main content centered.

So my basic questions are:

Do I need to add action script to my fla? Which example.html is best
for what I'm trying to do?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thx in advance.

Miller Medeiros

Mar 18, 2011, 1:19:07 AM3/18/11
to swf...@googlegroups.com
you don't need any AS to make swffit work, the example only shows how to resize the flash movie dynamically.

just use the "example.html" file and you should be good.

swffit doesn't have any method to center the content or position elements inside flash, it only limits flash movie dimensions and resize it if needed.

cheers and good luck.

topo

Mar 18, 2011, 10:16:12 AM3/18/11
to SWFFit
Thx Miedeiros. Didn't anticipate a quick response. I'm going to try
the example.html. I'll reply again with results.

thx again