HELP!

Gabriel Freitas

Apr 5, 2011, 7:52:10 AM4/5/11
to SWFFit
Hello everyone!

I'm starting to use the swffit and SWFObject. In Firefox and IE the
problem is what you see in the image shown below:

https://sites.google.com/site/gabrielmaisfreitas/arquivos/error.jpg

When the correct would be this:

https://sites.google.com/site/gabrielmaisfreitas/arquivos/correct.jpg

Is cutting the flash movie on top, and I can not add any css attribute
to that div. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks to all.

Miller Medeiros

Apr 5, 2011, 9:06:51 AM4/5/11
to swf...@googlegroups.com
you are probably setting the wrong values on swffit.fit or swfobject.embedSWF

check the values you are passing to swffit.fit(): http://swffit.millermedeiros.com/#api

good luck.

Gabriel Freitas

Apr 5, 2011, 3:38:49 PM4/5/11
to SWFFit
Hmm ... understood. Perhaps it can be. Upon arriving home, I will
review the code. If the problem continues, I paste the code here for
us to look better.

Thank you very much for the faster answer.