Fantasy Adventures 2.0: The Adventure/RPG Game Museum of Finland

Jukka Eronen

Oct 30, 2015, 5:24:58 AM10/30/15
to swco...@googlegroups.com
Fantasy Adventures 2.0 website has opened - The Adventure/RPG Game Museum of Finland:
http://www.jukkaeronen.com/web/fantasya

For the 15th Anniversary of my game museum and website, I have completely redesigned and published the new site.

The focus of the site and museum are these companies/themes: Sierra, LucasArts, Origin, SSI (AD&D etc.), Tolkien, EA, Finnish games and some Nintendo. There's game cover art, sketch and alternative box art, retro pixel art etc.

There is also music inspired by retro games (f.ex. Ultima V Stones acoustic is coming) and original medieval-inspired & ambient music by me.

I released this 2.0 version of the site already this spring but now I remembered to mention it here too. If you have an outdated link to my site at your own game website, please kindly update the link - many thanks! :)

PS. The blog is mostly in Finnish for more posts and activity (it's still faster to write in my native language). If there seems to be demand and interest, the blog might be updated in English more often too in the future. I can translate posts upon request.

PPS. Happy Halloween everyone! <:)
http://www.jukkaeronen.com/web/fantasya/blog.html#halloween2015

- Jukka
--
http://www.jukkaeronen.com/web/fantasya - Fantasy Adventures: Adventure Computer Game Museum of Finland
http://www.jukkaeronen.com/eng - Sci-Fi & fantasy movies, art, comic books and music from Finland

Stuart Feldhamer

Nov 1, 2015, 11:15:02 AM11/1/15
to swco...@googlegroups.com

Very nice, Jukka! Your collection is awesome. Why not post this on the Facebook group?

For anyone who doesn’t know what I’m talking about when I say the Facebook group, we have a really nice community going over at BigBoxPCGameCollectors on Facebook.

Stuart

Jukka Eronen

Nov 1, 2015, 11:46:35 AM11/1/15
to swco...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Stuart!

I posted at BigBoxPCGameCollectors in the spring but it's been a while indeed. I've thought about posting there when I have again something to mention (in the blog) and have f.ex. time to scan some promo stuff. Posted the halloween stuff there now.

- Jukka

PS. I first thought my initial post didn't arrive at SWc, but apparently the first posts don't come back at the sender in Google Groups.
--
http://www.jukkaeronen.com/web/fantasya - Fantasy Adventures: Adventure/RPG Computer Game Museum of Finland