Selling my collection, mostly RPGs, Akalabeth

Thorium CatBit

Oct 11, 2018, 3:53:31 AM10/11/18
to Software Collectors
Hey,
I am a gane collector from germany and stopped collecting for some years now. So its time do finaly sell my collection. I do this because i am in need of money, so i do sell it piece by piece and not at a whole.

I specialized in early RPGs. And my goal was to have one version of every RPG released between 1978 and 1982. While i didnt hit the goal, i came pretty near. So i think i have a lot of interessting items. And yes, i do have a Akalabeth for sale right now.

I will put up more auctions in the comming days and weeks. If you are searching for a specific game or edition from that time. I can take a look, if i have it in my collection.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Akalabeth-World-of-Doom-Apple-II-Ultima-0-California-Pacific/302914899530?hash=item4687228e4a:g:y2sAAOSw8MJbvLkk