Upcoming auction on May 31st - includes plenty of boxed computer games

Bill Loguidice

May 8, 2018, 1:19:19 PM5/8/18
to swco...@googlegroups.com
Hi, all. There have been some new updates related to the May 31st auction of my massive videogame and computer collection via Bodnar's Auction Sales, which yes, including thousands of boxed computer games for just about every platform imaginable. This will likely be the last before I do a final visit there prior to the auction date. Here's the link: http://armchairarcade.com/perspectives/2018/05/04/new-updates-for-the-massive-private-vintage-and-modern-videogame-and-computer-auction-set-for-may-31-2018-in-edison-nj/

Kotaku also did a nice write-up on the collection auction: https://kotaku.com/colossal-vintage-game-collection-35-years-in-the-makin-1825777525

If anyone has any questions, please ask, and, if you're in a generous mood, please help spread the word. Thanks!

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.

Authored Books and
Film; About me and other ways to get in touch

Sam O'nella

May 11, 2018, 11:50:06 PM5/11/18
to swco...@googlegroups.com
Congrats on the big move.  It's a very tough decision to release a collection, but lots of dreams will be made and others will enjoy things for the first time I hope :-)

I'll have to do that sometime too, I just keep putting it off and pretending I can keep going but definitely feel the same and can mimic the same pictures.  Ironically I was going to reply earlier in the week but while writing some bag (probably vintage computer stuff somewhere) in the kitchen decided to fall over.  Sorta made me laugh although I couldn't even figure out what it was out of the things on the table and chairs waiting to be sorted.  Despite the irony, it re-iterates the problem of an overflowing collection.  Success can sometimes be our enemy.

Best of luck and I'll look forward to reading about it from yourself and others for the treasures that are new to them.