Auction of my massive collection, including thousands of boxed computer software pieces

Bill Loguidice

Mar 12, 2018, 10:54:20 AM3/12/18
to swco...@googlegroups.com

I wanted to let everyone know that there's finally a date for the auction of my personal collection of hundreds of different videogame and computer systems from all eras and regions, as well as tens of thousands of software items, accessories, books, and other paraphernalia and collectibles (my past descriptions of this here: http://armchairarcade.com/perspectives/tag/collection/).

Temporary info from the auction house is here: https://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionview.cgi…

Final info and postings from the auction house should be available in about 3 – 4 weeks, at which time I’ll post again. Any questions, feel free to send me a direct email, and please help spread the word. Thanks!

May 31 at 1PM, Bodnar's Auction Sales
97 Sunfield Ave
Edison, NJ

Note that a small selection of approximately 100 items (including some good pieces of computer software) should be made available for auction online, but most of the items will only be available for bidding on-site.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.

Authored Books and
Film; About me and other ways to get in touch

Jason Scott

Mar 12, 2018, 11:12:53 AM3/12/18
to swco...@googlegroups.com
Good luck! Great selection of items in many variances of history. They look beautiful.

Stuart Feldhamer

Mar 13, 2018, 9:25:58 PM3/13/18
to swco...@googlegroups.com
Bill,

This is sad and exciting at the same time. How will these items be auctioned off? One at a time? In lots of 10? One auction for the whole thing?

Can you please keep us posted both on this and on the online auctions?

Thanks,
Stuart

On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 10:53 AM, Bill Loguidice <bi...@armchairarcade.com> wrote:

Bill Loguidice

Mar 13, 2018, 9:51:56 PM3/13/18
to swco...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I'll post again once there's the final update (in about 3 weeks I believe), and then once more as it gets closer (I'm going there to review the organization of things the week before to make sure the right stuff goes with the right things and the modded systems are accounted for, etc.).

I believe a lot of stuff will be single auction, but then combined with other stuff if it doesn't sell. I don't think that would be a problem for most things, though. I'll work out the specifics closer to the date.