Re: [SWcollect] WANT: A Stellar Trek by Rainbow Computing, Inc.

ចំនួន​មើល 12
រំលង​ទៅ​សារ​មិន​ទាន់​បាន​អាន​ដំបូង

Dirk Backenköhler

មិន​ទាន់​អាន
2 មិថុនា 2019, 4:27:34 PM2/6/19
ទៅ swco...@googlegroups.com

Does anybody have a .pdf scan or an original (for sale/swap) of the manual
for A Stellar Trek or its follow up Super Stellar Trek?

I have been trying to play them, but need the instructions :)

Dirk

>p at https://groups.google.com/group/swcollect.

Sam O'nella

មិន​ទាន់​អាន
2 មិថុនា 2019, 7:14:00 PM2/6/19
ទៅ swco...@googlegroups.com

Dirk Backenköhler

មិន​ទាន់​អាន
4 មិថុនា 2019, 1:39:37 PM4/6/19
ទៅ swco...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, that’s it, thank you so much! Now I’ll beat you Klingons!
God that it has been added only "two month" ago, not „a decade“ otherwise I’d feel very stupid :)
Thanks to the anonymous uploader

Dirk

Where has this discussion moved to mainly? Facebook?

Sam O'nella

មិន​ទាន់​អាន
5 មិថុនា 2019, 11:56:26 PM5/6/19
ទៅ swco...@googlegroups.com
Glad to help. Unfortunately I'm not on those social media platforms so I too have lost the list :-/

But hope you find them if you do have the platform. I do think you're on the right path of face palm^H^H^H^Hbook.  If you click into the group archive URL in some of the email footer you should find the conversations on where folks went.

Sent from my Apple /////c

Lee K. Seitz

មិន​ទាន់​អាន
6 មិថុនា 2019, 8:54:22 AM6/6/19
ទៅ swco...@googlegroups.com
Jim Leonard and others are in the Big Box PC Game Collectors group of Facebook.