How to Subscribe?

michael323landy l

Jul 8, 2020, 6:27:56 PM7/8/20
to swco...@googlegroups.com
I just found this flurry of activity in an old email account I rarely use any more.  As a long time lurker, I'd like to continue receiving them, but at a different email address.  I know the process has changed a few times over the years, but how do I subscribe a new email address to get the messages that people post to swco...@googlegroups.com?

Thanks.

Jim Leonard

Jul 9, 2020, 12:24:27 AM7/9/20
to swco...@googlegroups.com