Items for trade

Stephane Racle

Mar 17, 2018, 11:35:34 PM3/17/18
to swcollect
Hi everyone, I'm tidying up my collection and essentially looking to
trade (or sell in some cases) anything that's a duplicate or that I'm
not particularly interested in. I have over 200 loose original disks for
the Apple II, as well as about 175 games with packaging, mainly for the
Apple II but also for the C-64 and the occasional title for other
machines. The list varies from common items (ie, Lode Runner, Sargon
III) to some very rare titles (ie, SSI's Queen of Hearts, On-Line
Systems early games). If interested, e-mail me off of SWCollect. I can
send a complete list.

Stephane

Fred Hiss

Mar 17, 2018, 11:36:51 PM3/17/18
to swco...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephanie,

Please send me a list. I may be interested in a few of your gems. Many thanks.

Fred

On Mar 17, 2018 21:35, "Stephane Racle" <sra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm tidying up my collection and essentially looking to trade (or sell in some cases) anything that's a duplicate or that I'm not particularly interested in. I have over 200 loose original disks for the Apple II, as well as about 175 games with packaging, mainly for the Apple II but also for the C-64 and the occasional title for other machines. The list varies from common items (ie, Lode Runner, Sargon III) to some very rare titles (ie, SSI's Queen of Hearts, On-Line Systems early games). If interested, e-mail me off of SWCollect. I can send a complete list.

Stephane

Brad Herbert

Mar 18, 2018, 12:48:36 AM3/18/18
to swco...@googlegroups.com
Let me know what sierra/ols stuff you have - thanks!

-Brad

> On Mar 17, 2018, at 10:35 PM, Stephane Racle <sra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone, I'm tidying up my collection and essentially looking to trade (or sell in some cases) anything that's a duplicate or that I'm not particularly interested in. I have over 200 loose original disks for the Apple II, as well as about 175 games with packaging, mainly for the Apple II but also for the C-64 and the occasional title for other machines. The list varies from common items (ie, Lode Runner, Sargon III) to some very rare titles (ie, SSI's Queen of Hearts, On-Line Systems early games). If interested, e-mail me off of SWCollect. I can send a complete list.
>
> Stephane

Rick Sirocco

Mar 18, 2018, 12:15:01 PM3/18/18
to swco...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephane,
Love to be able to add to my collection. :) Please send me a list.

Cheers,
Jon

Subject: [SWcollect] Items for trade
To: "swcollect" <swco...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Saturday, March 17, 2018, 8:35 PM

Stephane Racle

Mar 18, 2018, 2:10:04 PM3/18/18
to 'Rick Sirocco' via Software Collectors
Jon, please contact me off list.