Calibration and Validation results

Sher zaman

Nov 9, 2021, 12:00:06 PM11/9/21
to swat...@googlegroups.com, swat...@googlegroups.com
Hi All.
I try to calibrate my model from 1984 to 2000 and I got R2 and NS values 0.78 and 0.74 respectively. After that when I try to validate, the validation button did not activate. So I change the observed. text and observed_rch.text values from 2001 to 2014 (validation period) but I got R2 and NS values 0.42 and 0.15 respectively. which are not even good. Please help me to validate my model.
I am using the swat-cup 5.1.6.2 version.
Please help me.

File.cio.txt
Calibration result.PNG
Observed_rch.text
par_inf.text
calibration.PNG
SUFI_extract.txt
validation results.PNG
validation.PNG

Sushma Poudel

May 23, 2024, 10:07:19 PMMay 23
to SWAT-user
Hi, What did you do to solve this? Could you please let me know? Is that because of the year's allocation between calibration and validation, which didn't represent the climate conditions well?