SWAT Run Error - Output.vel

Rodrigo Esteves Ribeiro

Nov 24, 2022, 10:38:33 PM11/24/22
to SWAT-user
Hi everybody!
I'm having problems running SWAT. As you can see in the image, there is something wrong in generating the output files output.vel. On a previous run, the system gave me errors in the output.std and output.hru files. Does anyone have an idea what could be happening?
Captura de Tela (47).png

Nancy B. Sammons

Nov 28, 2022, 11:12:50 AM11/28/22
to Rodrigo Esteves Ribeiro, SWAT-user

Rodrigo:  You are running an older version of the model.  I am sure this problem has been addressed and corrected in our latest revision 685.  I can send you updated executables to replace the ones you are currently using.

Nancy

Rodrigo Esteves Ribeiro

Dec 4, 2022, 8:46:36 AM12/4/22
to SWAT-user
Hi Nancy! Thanks for answering. I would be very grateful if you could send me the updated executables.

Rodrigo

Rodrigo Esteves Ribeiro

Dec 4, 2022, 8:46:48 AM12/4/22
to SWAT-user
I was able to update the model version to rev. 685 but the error still persists. I am attaching some files from the TxtInOut folder if you want to take a look. Thanks for the help.

Rodrigo.

Em segunda-feira, 28 de novembro de 2022 às 13:12:50 UTC-3, nancy....@brc.tamus.edu escreveu:
Captura de Tela (53).png
Files.rar

Rachit

May 17, 2024, 8:15:59 AMMay 17
to SWAT-user
Please reply if the error is resolved. I am getting the same.

Rachit

Rachit

Jun 10, 2024, 11:15:07 AM (6 days ago) Jun 10
to SWAT-user
I was able to run the model and avoid this error using SWAT+. Thanks for discussing the topic.

Regards
Rachit