Parameters required for reservoir simulation (IRESCO=0)

ritz clarks

May 12, 2024, 6:46:33 PMMay 12
to SWAT-user
Hi all,

  As per the SWAT i/o documentation, for IRESCO=0, among the optional parameters, RES_RR is required.
My question is do I need to provide other optional parameters such as IFLOD1R, IFLOD2R, WURTNF, NDTARGR, OFLOWMN_FPS, STARG_FPS, maximum monthly outflow, minimum monthly outflow, monthly target storage and monthly consumptive use as well? As these parameters remain enabled while considering either of the four reservoir scenarios, it is unclear to me.

Best Regards,
Ritz