Operations (.Ops) module

Halake Rendilicha

May 8, 2024, 6:24:50 AMMay 8
to SWAT-user

Dear members,

I have been attempting to annually and manually update LAIMX using the operation module for the simulation period. I noticed that my BLAI remained constant when updated using the plant database. However, I encountered the following error:

"ERROr forrt1: severe <408>: fort: <2>: Subcript #1 of the array IOPDAY has value 6 which is greater than the upper bound of 5."

This error occurs whenever I try to edit for the 6th year of simulation. Has anyone encountered this type of error and knows how to solve it? Additionally, is it possible to dynamically update the minimum LAI (ALAI-MIN)?

Thank you