Procedure for migrating from QSWAT to ArcSWAT

Paolo Soffietti

May 20, 2024, 8:01:45 AMMay 20
to SWAT-user
Dear users,

I'm in the process of moving my project from QSWAT to ArcSWAT in order to use a certain module. Does anyone have any tips on doing it quickly?
It seems like copy-pasting the simulation files does not work, since the files are organized slightly differently in the two versions.
I'm wondering if there's a tool of sorts that allows this kind of conversion.

Otherwise, I guess I will simply import the watershed files, redefine HRUs, and import some tables in the database (usersoil, OpSchedule, crop, etc).

Any input is appreciated. Thank you for your time,
-Paolo