Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
SWAT-user
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
SWAT-user
1–30 of 6508
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Rajveer
, …
Layse Furtado
16
Sep 30
Land Use Change Scenario in SWAT
Good afternoon. I have some questions regarding this land use and land cover update. For my work, I
unread,
Land Use Change Scenario in SWAT
Good afternoon. I have some questions regarding this land use and land cover update. For my work, I
Sep 30
Jaclyn B. Tech
Sep 28
Join us January 4-8 in India for the next SWAT Conference & Workshops
𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐓 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 2027- 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 (Call for Abstracts and Registration Open) 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 4–5, 2027 – 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬-𝐨𝐧
unread,
Join us January 4-8 in India for the next SWAT Conference & Workshops
𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐓 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 2027- 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 (Call for Abstracts and Registration Open) 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 4–5, 2027 – 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬-𝐨𝐧
Sep 28
Retang Mokua
Sep 15
Extremely high peaks for simulated flow
Hi, I am experiencing an issue with my model (QSWAT+). I get three extremely 3 high peaks, which are
unread,
Extremely high peaks for simulated flow
Hi, I am experiencing an issue with my model (QSWAT+). I get three extremely 3 high peaks, which are
Sep 15
Deboneel Kundu
,
Chris George
2
Sep 14
Not Responding Problem
I am sorry you have a frustrating problem. Is your E drive remote? If so it is probably a good idea
unread,
Not Responding Problem
I am sorry you have a frustrating problem. Is your E drive remote? If so it is probably a good idea
Sep 14
Zhuohang Wu
Sep 8
Question About Compiling SWAT Rev690
HI, I followed the Microsoft Visual Studio Compiling Instructions for SWAT2012 to compile Rev690.
unread,
Question About Compiling SWAT Rev690
HI, I followed the Microsoft Visual Studio Compiling Instructions for SWAT2012 to compile Rev690.
Sep 8
Jude Addo-Chidie
Sep 1
How can I access ( open ) my OUTPUT.HRU file since its too large to open in excel or Notepad?
How can I access ( open ) my OUTPUT.HRU file since its too large to open in excel or Notepad?
unread,
How can I access ( open ) my OUTPUT.HRU file since its too large to open in excel or Notepad?
How can I access ( open ) my OUTPUT.HRU file since its too large to open in excel or Notepad?
Sep 1
Abas Abdi
Aug 26
Hi everyone, I am a student in a Master's program in GIS and Remote Sensing
I am preparing a study on runoff and sediment yield using the SWAT model. My question is: After
unread,
Hi everyone, I am a student in a Master's program in GIS and Remote Sensing
I am preparing a study on runoff and sediment yield using the SWAT model. My question is: After
Aug 26
Khan muzafary
Aug 21
SWAT+ v3.2.0 Sobol Sensitivity Analysis Error and Unreasonable Sensitivity Results
Dear SWAT+ User Group, I am currently working with SWAT+ v3.2.0 and I am experiencing problems with
unread,
SWAT+ v3.2.0 Sobol Sensitivity Analysis Error and Unreasonable Sensitivity Results
Dear SWAT+ User Group, I am currently working with SWAT+ v3.2.0 and I am experiencing problems with
Aug 21
Ashehad Ali
2
Aug 21
SWAT hpc
Please consider this issue also resolved. Best, Ashehad On Wed, Aug 19, 2026 at 4:45 AM Ashehad Ali
unread,
SWAT hpc
Please consider this issue also resolved. Best, Ashehad On Wed, Aug 19, 2026 at 4:45 AM Ashehad Ali
Aug 21
Ashehad Ali
2
Aug 18
name of the Tmp1.Tmp file
Please consider this issue resolved! On Sat, Aug 15, 2026 at 1:33 AM Ashehad Ali <ali.ashehad@
unread,
name of the Tmp1.Tmp file
Please consider this issue resolved! On Sat, Aug 15, 2026 at 1:33 AM Ashehad Ali <ali.ashehad@
Aug 18
Biplov Nepal
, …
Layse Furtado
5
Aug 18
Sufi2_Run.Bat not terminating
Olá, estou utilizando o SwatCup para calibrar meu modelo e estou enfrentando dificuldades no passo do
unread,
Sufi2_Run.Bat not terminating
Olá, estou utilizando o SwatCup para calibrar meu modelo e estou enfrentando dificuldades no passo do
Aug 18
Rozita pm
Aug 12
Advice on Daily Streamflow Timing in SWAT Calibration
Dear SWAT Group, I am calibrating a SWAT model at a daily time step and am having difficulty
unread,
Advice on Daily Streamflow Timing in SWAT Calibration
Dear SWAT Group, I am calibrating a SWAT model at a daily time step and am having difficulty
Aug 12
shivaraj s
Jul 31
i have issues with swat cup, please give solution
unread,
i have issues with swat cup, please give solution
Jul 31
shivaraj s
,
Nancy B. Sammons
3
Jul 31
got error during run swat
Thank you On Wednesday, May 6, 2026 at 4:43:39 PM UTC+5:30 Nancy B. Sammons wrote: Shivaraj: You
unread,
got error during run swat
Thank you On Wednesday, May 6, 2026 at 4:43:39 PM UTC+5:30 Nancy B. Sammons wrote: Shivaraj: You
Jul 31
pankaj kumar
Jul 28
SWAT cup simulation not increased
I have attached screenshot
unread,
SWAT cup simulation not increased
I have attached screenshot
Jul 28
Veena Choudhary
, …
Yunus Kovankaya
11
Jul 28
INLET PROBLEM
Hi Everyone, Wanted to follow up on this thread to see if anyone could provide their inlet daily flow
unread,
INLET PROBLEM
Hi Everyone, Wanted to follow up on this thread to see if anyone could provide their inlet daily flow
Jul 28
Chelan
Jul 25
Methodological Inquiry Regarding SWAT Irrigation Efficiency and Manual Irrigation Setup
Dear friends and colloquies, I am currently setting up an irrigation schedule within the .mgt file of
unread,
Methodological Inquiry Regarding SWAT Irrigation Efficiency and Manual Irrigation Setup
Dear friends and colloquies, I am currently setting up an irrigation schedule within the .mgt file of
Jul 25
Zeenat Ara
Jul 14
How to find carbon flux from SWAT MODEL ANALYSIS
Dear user can we find the carbon dioxide emission from SWAT models like plant growth ,nitrogen,
unread,
How to find carbon flux from SWAT MODEL ANALYSIS
Dear user can we find the carbon dioxide emission from SWAT models like plant growth ,nitrogen,
Jul 14
Guia Marie Mortel
Jul 14
HydroSHEDS v2 is now available
Hello all, Just sharing the news that version 2 of HydroSHEDS is now out for North and South America.
unread,
HydroSHEDS v2 is now available
Hello all, Just sharing the news that version 2 of HydroSHEDS is now out for North and South America.
Jul 14
BHANU PRATAP SINGH
Jun 26
swat check error
SWAT Check v2.0.1 Type: System.Exception Message: Error reading output.std average annual values at
unread,
swat check error
SWAT Check v2.0.1 Type: System.Exception Message: Error reading output.std average annual values at
Jun 26
BHANU PRATAP SINGH
Jun 26
Error while reading output.std: Error reading output.std average annual values at line 2526
unread,
Error while reading output.std: Error reading output.std average annual values at line 2526
Jun 26
Layse Furtado
Jun 15
Calculating maximum precipitation in 0.5 hours
I would like guidance on calculating maximum precipitation in 0.5 hours. I used the WGN to Excel
unread,
Calculating maximum precipitation in 0.5 hours
I would like guidance on calculating maximum precipitation in 0.5 hours. I used the WGN to Excel
Jun 15
Sowkhya Badatala
, …
Leelambar Singh
6
Jun 11
simulated discharge at the outlet remains extremely low
Hi, thank you for the reply. I did add reservoir while delineating the watershed, still my discharge
unread,
simulated discharge at the outlet remains extremely low
Hi, thank you for the reply. I did add reservoir while delineating the watershed, still my discharge
Jun 11
Dam Bad
,
Nancy B. Sammons
2
Jun 10
Issue with designing a weir in a pnd -> dpd file
I can try and debug this for you if you send me the contents of your current txtinout folder. Thanks,
unread,
Issue with designing a weir in a pnd -> dpd file
I can try and debug this for you if you send me the contents of your current txtinout folder. Thanks,
Jun 10
Akhil
Jun 8
Unreasonable Output- URGENT BASIS
Hello everyone while I'm working in swat I'm getting very high value of precipitation while
unread,
Unreasonable Output- URGENT BASIS
Hello everyone while I'm working in swat I'm getting very high value of precipitation while
Jun 8
Ashwin Ghimire
Jun 1
Transferring Calibrated parameters to SWAT from SWAT-CUP
Dear All, After I succesfully calibrated my model to get a certain NSE (0.7) for flow in SWAT-CUP, I
unread,
Transferring Calibrated parameters to SWAT from SWAT-CUP
Dear All, After I succesfully calibrated my model to get a certain NSE (0.7) for flow in SWAT-CUP, I
Jun 1
Megha Kulkarni
,
Chris George
2
May 29
installation error
What happened when you followed the instructions in the message? Chris On 5/29/2026 6:39 AM, Megha
unread,
installation error
What happened when you followed the instructions in the message? Chris On 5/29/2026 6:39 AM, Megha
May 29
Ashehad Ali
May 21
providing PET values
Hi all, Does anyone know when we should provide (and not provide) PET values to the SWAT model? What
unread,
providing PET values
Hi all, Does anyone know when we should provide (and not provide) PET values to the SWAT model? What
May 21
Zeenat Ara
2
May 20
Carbon flux calculation from SWAT -MODEL
Hiii Can anyone help me how to calculate carbon flux from SWAT -MODEL analysis.
unread,
Carbon flux calculation from SWAT -MODEL
Hiii Can anyone help me how to calculate carbon flux from SWAT -MODEL analysis.
May 20
Yuvraj
May 20
Regarding NSE improvement
Hello Everyone, It's been a while, and I am stuck with a poor NSE value. I have set up a SWAT
unread,
Regarding NSE improvement
Hello Everyone, It's been a while, and I am stuck with a poor NSE value. I have set up a SWAT
May 20