forrtl: error (65): floating invalid Image PC Routine Line Source rev60.5.4_64debug

Parfait Irada

Oct 28, 2022, 2:49:09 PM10/28/22
to SWAT+

Could I get assisted mates? How to cop up with this type of Error please?

forrtl: error (65): floating invalid

Image              PC                Routine            Line        Source

rev60.5.4_64debug  00007FF685D80789  CLIMATE_CONTROL           228  climate_control.f90

rev60.5.4_64debug  00007FF6867F9D48  TIME_CONTROL              223  time_control.f90

rev60.5.4_64debug  00007FF685A87C1E  MAIN__                     92  main.f90

rev60.5.4_64debug  00007FF686B6F8FE  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

rev60.5.4_64debug  00007FF686B705C9  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

rev60.5.4_64debug  00007FF686B704EE  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

rev60.5.4_64debug  00007FF686B703AE  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

rev60.5.4_64debug  00007FF686B70639  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

KERNEL32.DLL       00007FF9531B54E0  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

ntdll.dll          00007FF9544C485B  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

Nancy B. Sammons

Oct 28, 2022, 2:55:36 PM10/28/22
to Parfait Irada, SWAT+

Please send me your current txtinout (in a compressed format) and I will take a look at this for you.

Nancy

Parfait Irada

Oct 28, 2022, 4:07:29 PM10/28/22
to SWAT+
Here it is.

Regards
TxtInOut.rar

Pyramid Pens

Nov 3, 2022, 11:26:34 AM11/3/22
to SWAT+
Buy The #1 Best DMT (Cartridge) 1mL From TRUSTED DEALERS
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/best-dmt/
ORDER DMT VAPE, CARTRIDGE AND BATTERY FOR SALE
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/buy-5meo-dmt/
Elevate your psychedelic experience!

https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/delta-8-tinctures-oil/

BUY DMT ONLINE

DMT Vape Cartridge best DMT (Vape and Cartridge) 1mL

https://pyramidpens.shop/product/best-dmt/

If you would like to purchase authentic Deadhead Chemist & Purecybin DMT Online in Canada, you can do so from Fantasy shroooms We have some of the highest quality and authentic Deadhead Chemist & Purecybin DMT products that come straight from the evil professor’s lab!

https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/delta-8-tinctures-oil/

Order DMT Cartridge and Battery 1ml Deadhead Chemist | Buy DMT Vape Cartridges From a Trusted Supplier
When you buy DMT online from Fantasy Shrooms, you know you will receive the highest quality DMT experience available.

DMT 1ml 800mg DMT Vape
https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/delta-8-vape-carts/
DMT 1ml 800mg DMT Vape

Buy DMT today at Fantasy Shrooms. At Fantasy Shrooms we provide the best DMT in Canada. Buy our large selection of dried psilocybin products which range from regular to premium! Get the best prices on DMT Vapes and DMT Microdoses and save up to 50% on all our products. We are please to bring to you Fantasy Shrooms that offers everything from dried mushrooms, microdoses, edibles, cannabis and teas. We love Magic Mushrooms!

https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/delta-8-flower-weed/

Order DMT Cartridge and Battery 1ml Deadhead Chemist Buy DMT cartridge and Battery 1ml Deadhead Chemist Online DMT Cartridge and Battery 1ml Deadhead Chemist For Sale. DMT is the active ingredient in ayahuasca, a traditional South American brewed tea and is used for its psychoactive, hallucinogenic effects. “Spiritual insight” are one of the most commonly reported positive side effects of the drug.

DMT Cartridges - DMT VAPE PEN FOR SALE

https://psychedelicshome.live/product-category/deadhead-chemist/

1mL

800mg DMT

Spirit molecule psychedelic experience

Vape and cartridge included

You’ll be in the magical colourful dimension of Dimitrys Magic Stick

Buy Deadhead Chemist DMT (Cartridge) 1mL Online From Canada

Buy the best DMT (Vape and Cartridge) 1mL From Australia
Other names for it are businessman’s trip, businessman’s special, fantasia, and 45-minute psychosis. DMT is the active ingredient in ayahuasca. Traditional South American brewed tea. and is used for its psychoactive, hallucinogenic effects. “Spiritual insight” is one of the most commonly reported positive side effects of the drug. The main effect of DMT is psychological. And with intense visual and aural psychedelic, euphoria, and an altered sense of space, body, also time.

I Sell DMT Vape Pens So People Can 'Break Through' at Their Own Speed

https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/cartridges/

"Instead of having one hit of a pipe and being instantly blasted off, with vapes you can control how fast and how deep you want go."

How long have you been selling vapes with DMT in them?

I've been exploring the DMT molecule for eight years, and I made my first DMT vape four years ago.

How To Make DMT - DMT For Sale - 5 Meo DMT USA Vendor
So what are people actually buying?

https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/cartridges/

You buy the battery and the cartridge and a little case, all in. It costs £100. You get about 30 to 50 trips off it, or 100 smaller, lovely experiences.

DMT Cartridges For Sale 100% Reliable

Where do you get the DMT from?
I started making my own DMT because it was so hard to find, and it was the only way to guarantee a clean and consistent supply for my own explorations. It's extracted from natural sources. In 2016, I tried putting some DMT solutions in a vape cartridge and it worked amazingly well. Buy The #1 Best DMT (Cartridge) 1mL

DMT VAPE, CARTRIDGE AND BATTERY FOR SALE

Elevate your psychedelic experience!

https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/cartridges/

BUY DMT ONLINE

DMT Vape Cartridge best DMT (Vape and Cartridge) 1mL

https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/cartridges/

If you would like to purchase authentic Deadhead Chemist & Purecybin DMT Online in AUSTRALIA, you can do so from Fantasy shroooms We have some of the highest quality and authentic Deadhead Chemist & Purecybin DMT products that come straight from the evil professor’s lab!

[...]

Buy Deadhead Chemist DMT (Cartridge) 1mL Online From UNITED KINDOM
DMT (N, N-Dimethyltryptamine) is a hallucinogenic tryptamine drug that occurs naturally in many plant species. This is used in religious practices and rituals, also referred to as the “spirit molecule” due to the intense psychedelic skill.

https://pyramidpens.shop/product-category/pyramid-products/

https://pyramidpens.shop/product/delta-8-flower-online/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/pax-era-pods/
https://pyramidpens.shop/product/buy-pax-3/