forrtl: error (73): floating divide by zero

Arantxa Ortiz Elorza

Jun 25, 2024, 3:12:05 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to SWAT+
Dear all,

I am trying to run my model in SWAT+Editor and I get the following error (see image). It looks like there is something wrong with the soils, but I can not figure out what it is. Can anybody help me? Is really the problem the soils?

I attach my usersoil and soil lookup tables (nothe taht even if I have water and Urban as soils, during the model preparation in the editor I delete them in the soils section).
Error.PNG
gallego_soil.csv
Gallego_usersoil.csv

Nancy B. Sammons

Jun 25, 2024, 7:17:37 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to Arantxa Ortiz Elorza, SWAT+

Arantxa:

Please send me your current txtinout in a compressed format and I will take a look.  The water and urban parameters definitely have problems.

Thank you,

Nancy