Biomass is way too large

Tian Zhang

Oct 21, 2022, 11:10:44 AM10/21/22
to SWAT+
Hello all,

My simulation results of a few HUC 12 watersheds in the south Great Plains shows the biomass is well above normal. It is larger by an order of magnitude. Others like ET, runoff are close enough. The climate data is from girdMET. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks in advance.

Tian

Natalja C.

Oct 26, 2022, 9:50:36 AM10/26/22
to SWAT+
Hello,
It would help if you can provide more information: what are you growing, what is the LU, etc. Without knowing this we cannot assist :)

Natalja

P.S. my morning porridge turned out to be too much for me to eat. I'm using my pan to make them. My coffee turned out fine though.  Can anyone help me with this problem? (sorry, had to add this comparison)